Partner Presentation - SUSE
Running S/4 HANA on SUSE on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Presentations at SUSE’s Mini-theater - Booth #655 / SAPPHIRE 2016
When: Thursday, May 19, 2016 11:00 AM-12:00 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
Where: SUSE booth #655 / SAPPHIRE 2016
Topic: Running S/4 HANA on SUSE on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Organizations planning to deploy S/4 HANA can leverage the benefits of the Amazon Web Services Cloud to reduce the cost and complexity of their operations. The on-demand AWS cloud model offers agile and flexible access to compute and storage resources that are certified for running S/4 HANA and HANA based applications.
In this session Protera Technologies’ CTO – Patrick Osterhaus - presents standard project templates and timelines to consider for the technical implementation of S/4HANA on AWS. Patrick will also discuss operational support services leveraging advanced SUSE features for the deployment of optimized Backup, HA and DR solutions for S/4HANA on AWS.
- S/4 HANA and HANA configurations supported on AWS – Technical Solution map
- AWS deployment templates for S/4HANA and HANA Applications – Standard Architectures and Design best practices
- Business Continuity considerations – Backup, DR, HA design and implementation options
- Application Management Services – Technical Support, Application Patching, Application Monitoring, Capacity Planning, ….
- Case Study – New S/4 HANA deployment in 12 weeks
- Patrick Osterhaus – President and CTO - Protera Technologies
Protera Technologies is an SAP partner certified in Hosting, Cloud, Application Management and HANA Operation Services. Protera Technologies is also an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner and AWS SAP Competency Partner.
More information: www.protera.com